AvatarShare induces Strict Policy against Copyright Infringement. In most cases, AvatarShare shall act within 24 Hours of period from the time of proper notification (Explained Below). However the response action may be delayed depending upon the cases or notification and their Verification. AvatarShare.co is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). This document outlines the policy that AvatarShare.co have introduced in order to implement notice and takedown policy as required by DMCA. This document guides copyright owners interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down.
Writing and Sending Proper Notification
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. The legal procedure consists of two parts: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to AvatarShare.co Designated Agent. To write a Proper DMCA Notice, state the following information:
1) Identify yourself as either:
The owner of a copyrighted work(s)
A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
2) Provide your full name, address and telephone number
3) Describe the copyrighted work
4) Provide the location of the infringing file (the link on AvatarShare)
5) Provide the domain name where the link has been published
6) State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
7) State that the information in the notice is accurate.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
A proper notice of copyright infringement must be sent to email email@example.com. We process all takedown notices within 24 hours.